VGP – The Government issued Decree 09/2018/ND-CP, detailing the Commercial Law and the Law on foreign trade management regarding goods purchasing and selling activities and other activities directly related to the sale and purchase of goods by foreign investors and economic organizations with foreign invested capital in Viet Nam (Decree 09).
Question: What are the ten services falling into the sale and purchase of goods and How many services for which enterprises must obtain business licenses?
Ten services falling into the sale and purchase of goods and the sale and purchase of goods
Decree 09 clearly determines these activities which include only ten services, including: Exercising the rights to import, export and distribution; goods leasing service exclusive of finance leasing; commercial promotion service exclusive of advertising service; commercial intermediary service; bidding service of goods and services; commercial inspection service; logistics; and ecommerce service.
The sale and purchase of goods and related activities as prescribed in Chapter VI of the current Commercial Law only include (1) bidding service of goods and services; (2) commercial inspection service; and (3) logistics.
Many services for which enterprises must obtain business licenses
In addition to the services for which enterprises must obtain business licenses as prescribed in Decree 23, Decree 09 supplements 08 services for which FDI enterprises must obtain business licenses as follows:
· Goods leasing service exclusive of finance;
· leasing (except for leasing construction machines with operators);
· commercial promotion service exclusive;
· advertising service;
· Commercial intermediary service;
· Bidding service of goods and services;
· commercial inspection service;
· logistics (except for sub-sectors );
· logistics for which Viet Nam undertakes to open the market in compliance with international treaties to which Viet Nam is a member);
· E-commerce service
Viewed: 2288 Updated:
23:11 | 07/20/2018